Bird Key Yacht Club uses UVL in the AC units, a fogger is used on alternate Sundays. Staff wear face masks, and hand sanitizers will be available at the Registration table. Tables and guests will be distanced farther apart than normal.
Please wear a face mask when you enter the Yacht Club. The safety of all our registrants and Luncheon attendees is of utmost importance to SCAS.
By attending the October 13 Luncheon, you agree to abide by and engage in certain health and safety beneficial conduct while attending the meeting. This includes, but is not limited to, wearing a mask at all times inside the Yacht Club unless actively eating or drinking, maintaining appropriate physical distancing, and not attending the event if you are ill or have been recently exposed to COVID-19.
- Please stay home if feeling feverish or coughing prior to the Luncheon.
Attendees should not attend an in-person event if they—or anyone in their household—are displaying any of the following symptoms:
- Let’s all do our part to keep each other safe. We encourage everyone to follow the science and get vaccinated against Covid-19.
For more event information, please contact SCAS Director of Events, Charlotte Hull (941) 201-7437
- Fever (100.4F or higher)
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell